Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hope and Healing







Yesterday on Facebook, I found a great article that explains emotional abuse.  You see, I thought emotional abuse entailed someone constantly yelling at you.  It isn't.  It is far more insidious than that.  It also damages a person's psyche as much, if not more, than physical abuse.  I am attaching the link for the article because I believe that it's important to get the information out there. I was surprised when my counselor told me I had suffered emotional abuse.  Yet, when I read the article, I see I was a victim of it.  And yes, it leaves deep scars.    If you are in such a relationship, please seek professional help.  May this article bless all who read it.

http://outofthefog.net/CommonBehaviors/EmotionalAbuse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment