Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Love Letters: The Series



travel-quotes



The next few posts will be letters dedicated to some of the most important people in my life.  I have chosen to do this series for several reasons. 

First of all, I want to know who I am.  This includes looking at not just my past but my present.  How has each person impacted my life?  Good, bad or otherwise.

Additionally, this is not being done as a means to embarrass anyone -- rather, I hope that they will learn how important they were/are to me.  Even the bad things were important, as they taught me some very valuable life lessons.

Last, I believe this is a step toward my own healing.  Although very introspective and personal, I hope that it will inspire others to write to those who have impacted their lives.  

As I continue this personal journey to learn who I am and become the person I want to be, I pray that you will likewise seek to join me. 

Most of all, give it all over to God for He is truly my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment