Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Endings

Image result for endings quotes



It occurs to me that this blog is coming to a natural end.  I hope it has helped people...I know in many ways, it helped with my healing.

As much as I have wanted to become a writer and speaker, I believe that is no longer in the cards for me or if it is, then it's got to be God's timing, not mine.  Rather, I am going to focus the remainder of my life on becoming the best teacher I can be and on the new adventures that I don't even know about that are coming my way.

Advice for my readers:  Tomorrow is not a given.  Live today as if it were your last because you never know...it might be!  Love others as you love yourself...because you never know the journey they have walked.  If you don't love yourself, then learn to.  You are perfect!  God is good and He is always with you -- through the good and the bad.

All things are glorified through Him.  In the past three years, this blog has accumulated over 54,000 readers; far more than I could ever imagine  Throughout this journey I have met many new people -- some friends, others, not.  At the end of the day, I have to live with myself.  I choose to live an authentic life which means honesty and integrity.  I am far from perfect but I do the best that I can.  I have faith and try to lead by example rather than preaching.  When you love someone, love with all you have and tell them how you feel!  You may not get another chance.

Lastly...be grateful and have faith.  (Thank you Oola Guys for that!)    God has a plan for your life.  Go out.  Live.  Serve others.  Be happy!  Have peace and joy and if you get a chance...give back.  That's my advice.  God bless and may you have peace in Him.

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment