Saturday, May 14, 2016

Virtual Reality: The Lotus Blossom




Today it happened.  Today I realized just how social media can be utilized.  Today God spoke to me.  I realized my ministry can happen; and it is.

I've been writing for three years, and yes, always knew that was a ministry of sorts.  Now, I am expanding that ministry to Facebook and soon Twitter.  It is called The Lotus Blossom.  You may ask, why a lotus blossom?  It is because the lotus grows out from the mud to bloom into a beautiful flower.  In my estimation, there are a lot of lotus blossoms out there -- they just don't realize how beautiful they are!

And so, today I launched my ministry -- a virtual wellness center.  It will be an information center, for those who need help getting on their feet.  Those who are looking for #hope #healing and #encouragement.  However, if you feel like you have it all together and are looking for some products to help you feel or look better, the websites for those are also listed on there as well.

This is a huge day! For those who have been following me on Twitter and Facebook here is the reality:

1)  God has provided once again; He has shown me that my ministry does not need money to get      off the ground.

2)  He has shown me once again that if I trust Him, the timing will be right.  I was in a class on Facebook 101, when the idea came to me.  I believe this is one of the first centers of its kind (although I could be wrong).

3)  It will incorporate information on yoga, some health and life coaching, essential oils and skin care.

4)  The Lotus Blossom is designed to be a "safe" haven.  Regardless of your race, religion, sex, age, marital status -- all are welcome unless you are using this as a platform to spread hate and intolerance.  This is not that platform.

5)  Anyone who wishes information on products, please send me your phone number and I will call you.  Again, although "social" media, this is not a dating or pickup site.  Please don't treat it as such -- you will be blocked.

6)  Lastly, I would love for all of you to like and share.   I believe God is doing great things and I am honored to be an instrument with which to serve Him.

In short, I want you to feel free to join me on this journey.  I have been through much and my goal is to help others who are struggling.

God bless,

Lisa



1 comment: