Sunday, May 8, 2016

Dreamer

18 Reasons to <b>Start</b> Wellness Lifestyle Today with <b>Young</b> <b>Living</b> ...





People are probably looking at me sideways and wondering why in the world I am working a full-time job and now venturing into two separate side businesses.  It does, on the surface, seem odd.  After all, I was quite burned out from work.  But sometimes, there is more than meets the eye; and that is the case with me.

I have been working to develop a ministry.  In 2007, as my mother lay dying, I heard God distinctly tell me that I would go into ministry and it would cost me $100,000.  I didn't know what that meant but I knew what I had experienced with my mom's illness and believed it to have something to do with that.

Fast forward 9 years later.  I am still trying to discern God's call to ministry and have about figured it out.  The thing is, I know it will cost $100,000.  I also know that I need to have all my debt paid off so that I can go into this full-time.  Yes, I have filed for Chapter 13 and am paying on that.  However, God has really made it evident that more needs to be done.  It is time to step out in faith.   I can't, however, lunge off a cliff.  I need to have a plan for launching this; and I have figured out that I need an income other than teaching so that I can run my ministry.  Hence, the home-based businesses.

I got behind Young Living Essential Oils for two reasons.  One, Oola is intricately tied to it and I have a strong affinity for what they are doing; changing the world with a word.  The other reason is that these are quality oils, they have the largest selection of therapeutic grade oils that I've found, and they've been in business for 20-some years.  To me, that speaks volumes.

The other business I got behind is Rodan + Fields.  I probably would not have even tried this product but for the fact that someone I know and respect is doing this and making a good living at it.  She too runs a ministry and although her R + F career came after her ministry, she is now able to comfortably take care of her family.

And so, I waded in...first one toe, then the next.  For those that think I'm crazy, perhaps I am.  After all, some might see this as counter-productive...why not just set up the ministry?  Truth is, this is a special ministry and would fall under a "caring" ministry.  I don't want to charge people for it but rather let it run on donations.  It will take many to run it.  I don't want to pull a salary from it and it will require a great deal of overseeing by myself in order to make sure it goes off without a hitch.

As for my books?  After my debt is paid, any monies from that will likewise be given to the ministry.  I am not doing this for me but rather, for God...to better this world we live in.  But, I do know I need to eat and I cannot ask for donations myself.

I will ask this...if the idea that I have put before you appeals to you and you would like to help, then rather than donate, become a preferred customer or even a representative of either company.  Build your own business and reap the benefits of your own work.  I am posting my websites below.  If you have difficulty accessing, please send me a DM on Twitter @LisaLehr1.  God bless!




Young Living:  www.yldist.com/lisalehr
Rodan + Fields:  https://lisalehr1.myrandf.com/


"Dreamer" by Roger Hodgson
https://youtu.be/urMjGAimtRc



No comments:

Post a Comment